6 Bottles careprost eye drops
Enhancing eyelash isn't so difficult as you thought,the good lashes catalyst and healthy nutrition are two vital factors to improve your lashes simple and quickly.Careprost Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution provide the opportunity to people who has the weak and defective lashes.it's safe to apply Careprost products on the account of all the ingredients have been tested strictly.This is legitimate site for selling Careprost products online.be patient with your eyelashes growth,more amazing result will be seen in the following days.
Uses of careprost
- Careprost eye drop is mainly indicated in the treatment of Hypotrichosis (short eyelashes). Hypotrichosis is a diseased condition in which the eyelashes of human eye become too small and short. Careprost eye drop also treat the irregular growth of eyelashes of human being. This eye drop increases the thickness of eyelashes.
- Bimatoprost is the main active therapeutic agent found in Careprost eye drop. Bimatoprost is the prostaglandin analogue. Careprost eye drop also treats glaucoma. In the Glaucoma condition, intraocular pressure of the eye becomes increase. Increased IOP can injure to the optic nerve and may cause permanent loss of sight.
- Hypotrichosis (deficiency of eyelashes)
- Open angle glaucoma
- Intra Ocular hypertension (increased eye pressure)
The method of application is different for eyelash growth and for glaucoma and ocular hypertension. But whatever is the treatment, first you have to remove the makeup, wash your face and hands to prevent any contamination. Contamination of the solution causes serious side effects. Do not touch the tip of the bottle with any other surface. Contact lenses should be removed before applying the drops because Careprost contains benzalkonium chloride as a preservative and it can interact with contact lenses. You can put the contact lenses after 15 minutes.
1.For glaucoma or ocular hypertension:
Careprost should be used once daily, mostly in the evening and one drop at a time into the affected eye. Your doctor may recommend a different dose based on your condition. Blot the fluid which comes into contact with any other part on the face. Once you stop using Careprost, the intraocular pressure again increases. So you have to use it continuously as recommended by your doctor.
2.For eyelash growth:
Shake the bottle before using this eye drop. One drop of Careprost should be applied to the upper portion of eyes with the help of sterile eye liner or brush. This drop should be applied to the upper base of eyelashes but always prevent touching into lower eyelashes. After using this eye drop with eye liner, close your eyelid for 3-4 minutes. Don’t blink your eyes. Don’t touch the tip of eye liner or brush.
Apply Careprost (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic) once a day. Results can normally be seen after two months of use, although it usually takes three to four months to achieve the desired effects.
Once the desired length or density is achieved, apply Careprost once a week to maintain this length. If you completely stop using Careprost (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic) your eyelashes will revert to their previous state.
Some safety measures should be taken
- Careprost should be applied to the upper base of eyelashes but always avoid touching into the lower base of eyelashes.
- Never touch the tip of eye drop with your hands.
- Avoid drinking of alcohol and alcoholic beverages, because it increases the feeling of giddiness and drowsiness.
- If you are a contact lens user, use Careprost eye drop with some cautions.
- Properly wash your eyes before using Careprost eye drops because to prevent from microbial contamination.
Careprost can not be used when
- If you are hypersensitive to Bimatoprost and any other ingredient of Careprost.
- It is contraindicated in pediatric patients.
- If you are pregnant and planning to become pregnant
- In case of breast feeding
- If you are wearing contact lens
- Things and activities to avoid while using Careprost eye drop
- If you are using any other medicines along with Careprost, you should discuss with your doctor.
- Careprost eye drop should not used in combination with Xalatan, Latanoprost and other eye drop because they may cause a drug interaction of eye drop and alter the action of Careprost eye drop.
Common side effect :Dryness of eyes,Burning sensation in the eye,Redness and irritation of the eyes,Visual changes
Severe side effects :Conjunctivitis,Conjunctival edema,Pigmentation in IrisHow to store careprost
- It is necessary to store Careprost eye drop in a cool place having a temperature below 250 C.
- Eye drop should protect away from direct sunlight or heat.
- It should protect from bacterial contamination.
- Keep the eye drop in dry and hygienic place.